Tuesday 1 May 2012

Portfolio covers



I liked this one visually, however there are lots of different things going on with this cover such as 'Fashion' 'Beauty' and 'Design' all look like main headings.






I liked the strong colors and lines of the image, and how the portfolio had a title 'Beauty will save the world' I thought this worked really well and it says a bit about the person behind the portfolio. 



Front cover



Back cover

It is important to remember a back cover when designing your front one, so they link in well. I like how simple this design looks, but when you take another look you can see the attention to detail and the effort that as gone into it. The colors stand out and work really well together. 




I liked the layout of this, but I'm not sure about all the clashing patterns and shapes. 




What I really liked about this was the use and design of her own logo. It made the whole thing more personal to the designer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment