Thursday 3 May 2012

Personal logo

Fashion Club Logo Process

Simple, cute design 




Looking at the use of color


 

The color violet is my favorite color, when I get the chance to use it in my work I'll jump at it, it has been used a lot in my portfolio. On the color wheel a nice lemon yellow works  nicely with the color violet - these are the colors which will be incorporated into my logo design. 



Simple grays and blacks work well with a splash of color. 


The right typography. 
 Images blending into works looks really good.




Looking at typography in logo designs 

The text can make a logo unique and personal to you, finding the right one that works well into your logo is important. 

Here are some logos with I liked the text of: 









 The colors in this logo are similar to the ones I would like to use in mine, I think
in this logo they work well together. 


 



Designing my own logo 


Logo design - Style 1 





For these designs I decided to use a flower, I really like the shapes in them and think they can be worked really well into any logo. I wanted something pretty and feminine. 
I experimented with typography and really liked the first one, the colours have turned out a lot brighter then when I originally saved it, however I am going to leave it like this because it makes the logo pop and stand out a bit more. 

I decided to use my initials (Samantha Jane Foster) because my full name looked to long and I think it works better because Samantha is such a common name.     


Logo design style 2




These were some logo designs I decided would work well personally for me. I decided to use the text I liked on my practise logos (see above) which was downloaded from dafont called 'girls are weird'. I used purples and yellows because they compliment each other.
I am going to use the shoe for my final logo, the shape is really strong - not to mention I'm a shoe person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment