Sunday 22 April 2012

Portfolio layouts




I like the strong use of images and the clear text in this portfolio it works really well visually. I like how a logo is used at the bottom of the page next to the page numbers, this makes it look more personal and professional. 




I like the simplicity of this layout, the plain background doesn't look boring because of the images and it looks easy to read and neat. It is very minimal but this works very well with the content in this layout. 





I really liked how color was used in this layout. The title page of each section had a color with then carried on as a theme throughout that section. Each project was clearly labeled and it was very easy to navigate through the portfolio. I also liked how images were used and also text but the text didn't over power the images, just backed them up with related information.   




No comments:

Post a Comment