Friday 13 April 2012

First attempt at CV design

After previous research I am now going to try designing my own creative CV for fashion buying. The main tools I am going to use for this are Photoshop and Illustrator. 

I wanted to keep the graphic simple, because its for a fashion job not a graphics job, however I still wanted it to stand out. 


I like how the symbols of Photoshop ex, are used instead of writing it down, however I think the text could be seen easier if it was a darker color.  

This is my first CV I have designed, I am going to design others to give me a choice when choosing my final one. 

I have changed the text as I found it difficult to read when printed...




Here is my final design, the black text worked best when printed, and I added a logo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment