Thursday 19 April 2012

Past projects

To do my portfolio I am going to re-work some project I did later in the year to see if I can improve them a little bit, I am not sure which ones I can show improvement on the most so I  am going to evaluate ones that stood out to me. 


Project 1: 


Cobra website


Here is a project I did which was about changing the Cobra website, What I did here was I wanted to make the website more interactive and bring in more girl customers. To do this I did two sections of the website called girls night in, and boys night out, these pages linked in with things you can do while enjoying the beer. Such as an online Indian cookbook for recipes for the girls, and lists of and reviews of places to eat out which sell the beer for boys.



Project 2 

Loose Women App Project 





For this project we got told to chose any brand which we could design an App for, the brand I decided to go with was Loose Women. The show has not yet got any kind of app so I chose this one and as it is a talk show based on the women's opinions I decided the app was going to be based on an agony aunt service. 




Project 3 

Apple promotion 






We had to promote a brand - I chose Apple. It was Christmas time and the campaign I came up with was 'give a gift' for every item you bought from Apple through Christmas a gift would be given to under privileged children. To promote this I decided to use Apples Facebook and Twitter, mail outs & the Apple website. 




Project 4 

T-shirt design project 




For this project I had to design a T-shirt for the brand Respect for young boys. 
We had to do 3 designs taking inspiration from brands such as GSTAR. 

Project 5


product development 





  


The Mail-out doesn't look as professionally done as it should do, brighter images and more examples of handbags could have been used, with product examples and prices ex..


Images could be clearer
not much information on the mail out, customer profile bored could have more information and look deeper into the customers likes/dislikes. 


Here is a new mail out I created, I am not sure if this project is going in my final portfolio but I wanted to touch it up..



No comments:

Post a Comment